Paintings 2-3
Sorry about these photos, I will make another upload soon with better angles and progress. The snow painting still needs some minor edits, and I'm still thinking about how to approach the 3rd painting- which is going to be my night painting. I am also working on the 4th one, and I will upload a photo soon.

the atmosphere already looks interesting and smoky in the first photo, the snow painting looks magical, I love the strokes you used for the trees and how the snow interacts with them, also how its arranged to lead you eye forward into the forest
ReplyDeleteI love the textures in the snow piece. Maybe introduce some variations of pastel colors for trees further away to show depth. Also the trees are almost all the same size so it'll help give more depth if you give them different sizes and angles. It might also help to differentiate the snowy tops of the trees from the snow on the ground (you captured it really well here) by introducing different mark-making and textures.
ReplyDelete