The reflection and shadow in the sunglasses and the expression is entrancing; it draws me in because of how you skillfully painted the sunglasses and skin underneath, as well as the smiling, open-mouthed expression of joy. I love seeing the two together because it's such a statement. It's like you captured a selfie moment in a painting, which is unique. I'm in love with the groovy background and how that ties together the outfit and story of the figure
I definitely like the reflection on the glasses. This painting is fun and yet the colors do give off a more enticing feeling to walk closer to look at all the details.
This is the outline and start of my night painting. Im planning to paint a guy leaning on a wall in an alleyway. Like my previous dog painting, the alleyway itself will be rendered loosely but with enough information for the viewer to under the location. Overall, the painting will be done in cool colors to evoke a feeling of melancholy. (hopefully i used that word correctly in the sentence...)
The reflection and shadow in the sunglasses and the expression is entrancing; it draws me in because of how you skillfully painted the sunglasses and skin underneath, as well as the smiling, open-mouthed expression of joy. I love seeing the two together because it's such a statement. It's like you captured a selfie moment in a painting, which is unique. I'm in love with the groovy background and how that ties together the outfit and story of the figure
ReplyDeleteI definitely like the reflection on the glasses. This painting is fun and yet the colors do give off a more enticing feeling to walk closer to look at all the details.
ReplyDelete