The grid on the walls of the first canvas is gorgeous; I like how you were careful to get each line exact but that is sometimes disappears in shadow in some places. I love the cream color sinks against the black, overall really loving the color palette for the first piece and the angular geometry of the shapes in there as well. I love how you handled the wall in the second piece with the texture poking through the ombre paint job; it's really setting the mood for the whole piece.
I am interested to see if maybe you were to leave some of the "drawn" elements in the painting of the sinks. I also agree with how perfect your tiled walls look.
Thought the top one was a photo at first then I saw the tape. I cannot wait to see the completed piece. Very talented and the tile and the shapes are spot on.
This is the outline and start of my night painting. Im planning to paint a guy leaning on a wall in an alleyway. Like my previous dog painting, the alleyway itself will be rendered loosely but with enough information for the viewer to under the location. Overall, the painting will be done in cool colors to evoke a feeling of melancholy. (hopefully i used that word correctly in the sentence...)
The grid on the walls of the first canvas is gorgeous; I like how you were careful to get each line exact but that is sometimes disappears in shadow in some places. I love the cream color sinks against the black, overall really loving the color palette for the first piece and the angular geometry of the shapes in there as well. I love how you handled the wall in the second piece with the texture poking through the ombre paint job; it's really setting the mood for the whole piece.
ReplyDeleteI am interested to see if maybe you were to leave some of the "drawn" elements in the painting of the sinks. I also agree with how perfect your tiled walls look.
ReplyDeleteThought the top one was a photo at first then I saw the tape. I cannot wait to see the completed piece. Very talented and the tile and the shapes are spot on.
ReplyDelete