Painting 2&3 Progress

 

Currently working on finishing the dog on the left.



Mapped out where the dog and cat will be and decided to add the curtain to push the cat forward. This is, in my opinion, the most complicated painting out of the three so hopefully I get to do everything I planned in terms of detail.

Comments

  1. In the grass and in some of the nook & crannies in the dog's limbs you could add colors like purple and red to help push and pull shadows, adding more depth to your piece. The fur is looking awesome and realistic. I'm excited to see the finished products

    ReplyDelete
  2. The progress from the 1st to the 2nd picture is really nice. The addition of the fur to the dog on the left adds alot of character to the puppy. I am wondering how the dog on the right side of the painting will map out. None the less it is coming along nicely and the grass looks very detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find your choice of color for your undertones very interesting Jenni. Also, i feel like you could add more weight to the dogs on the first painting by exaggerating the contrast between the shadows/highlights on the grass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Night Painting Progress